Tuesday, September 2, 2008

School Survival

The girls both had a great day at school. Halli said she listened to Ms. Becky and they sang "Christmas applesauce" (criss-cross applesauce is what they say to sit down and cross your legs)

I guess she didn't quite understand :-)! I snuck a picture of Halli getting on the bus to head back to Tara's. It was raining out, so she used her backpack as an umbrella.

I didn't get a chance to be at Tara's when she got off the bus because I had to be at the grade school to eat lunch with Hanna. Tara got a picture of her getting off the bus and with all of Halli's grace, she fell! She literally has fallen over just standing. And Hanna is the one who has had a broken bone and stiches, go figure! So, Barry and I went and had pizza and chocolate cake with Hanna at school. She had a loose tooth last night, but was scared to pull it. Sometime during lunch her tooth came out and she swallowed it! She had no idea! She looked at me to tell me something and I saw that it was missing! So, she wrote a note to the tooth fairy telling her that she lost the tooth, but still wanted money! Her other tooth is already coming in.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

It is amazing how fast the kids are growing up. Your divas are beautiful. I am happy I will be able to keep up with you better. Lots of love from the Mais.