Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1st DAY OF SCHOOL

What a morning! It is finally time for school to start. School has been delayed here due to construction on the school. Here are my little divas!!It was Hanna's first day of 1st grade! I can't believe how fast time is flying by. I took her in to school and took some pictures and left thinking how big she already is. She has a locker and everything! She was excited and was ready to see all of her friends. Next we were off to pre-school. Yes, I said pre-school! Halli started the Tuesday/Thursday class today. She has been very exctied about going to school and has been taking her backpack with us everywhere. Finally, she was able to take it to school. She didn't seem to have any trouble with me leaving. She said she was going to have fun! I don't know if you can tell in the picture, but they are smiling very cheesy like!She will ride the bus with Grayson back to Tara's. Barry and I will go and have lunch with Hanna and then pick Halli up for a special ice cream treat and then I will pick Hanna up after school. Hopefully she will have lots to tell me right after school and won't forget it all like she usually does when I pick her up after work!

No comments: