Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mr. Stinky Feet

Last Tuesday we went to a concert in Salina. The performer's name was Mr. Stinky Feet. He was very good and the girls had a great time. They were a little disappointed that they didn't get to go up on stage, but Hanna said they would be able to go up next time. When we first got there Halli saw a boy from her preschool and had to quickly get over to Bailey. She was very interested in where he was during the show and after when we were standing in line to buy a CD, she told Mr. Stinky Feet that his name was Bailey and he went to her school. I asked her later if she liked Bailey and she said "yes, he is my girlfriend." I asked her if she meant boyfriend because he was a boy and she said "yes, but don't tell Daddy." I asked if she let him kiss her and she said no, but she tried to kiss him. I let Barry know when we got home and he had his you have to ask me first if you want to kiss a boy or a boy wants to kiss you. She agreed, but I don't think Barry believed her.

1 comment:

Koelling Family said...

OMG Tonya! That's AWESOME!!! Halli is going to keep you guys busy later...not that Hanna's going to slouch on it either!! I'm so glad we're all friends and the girls are together all the time - this will make the growing up years so much more fun since we can laugh through it!!